Attorney Artin Gholian is a founding member of The Jordan Law Group, a Real Estate and Property Rights Law Firm. He is a litigator specializing in injury and real estate litigation.
Real Estate and Business Trial Attorney –
Artin is a civil litigator and zealous consumer advocate. Artin focuses his practice on real estate litigation and trial work and regularly handles HOA disputes on the homeowners side, real estate fraud and nondisclosure lawsuits, financial and personal injury cases, “mom & pop” evictions and mass tort actions.
Artin is a member of the Consumer Attorneys of California and considers himself a consumer-side advocate. Buying a home or being subject to an HOA is consistent in many ways with being a consumer of goods or services. It’s important to assess these types of disputes both as property rights disputes and consumer rights disputes. He also holds his California Real Estate Broker License and is uniquely equipped to handle real estate matters involving the purchase or sale of real property.
Artin also represents victims of personal and financial injury. As a seasoned and experienced litigator who has worked his case up through trial, Artin knows how difficult and stressful a lawsuit is for injury victims and also how critical it is to obtain a good result. Insurance companies and Corporations are tough, but consumer advocates like Artin who have dedicated their career to fighting for the “little guy”, are tougher because they have to be.
Artin also represents property owners in mass tort litigation such as the residents of Porter Ranch. Artin has also representing homeowners in the 2009 Station Fire. Artin has been attorney of record in other mass tort claims including medical device defect cases and a multi- million dollar real estate ponzi scheme case in which over 500 individuals who were defrauded were represented in a mass action prosecuted in Los Angeles.
Trial Experience Matters – Artin has prepared and executed real estate and business dispute trials in both Federal and State Courts. While most cases settle, it is imparative that your attorney is preparing for trial and has an actual trial plan and strategy to be implemented. Artin has also taken dozens of both residential and commercial evictions to trial. Although eviction trials are usually brief, they are still real trials where evidence must be presented and witnesses examined.
Artin’s current practice focuses on personal injury claims and consumer side real estate litigation representing homeowners in HOA disputes, victims of real estate fraud and property rights claims. Artin’s cases routinely involve damage models including diminution in value and loss of use.
Artin has also been quoted in the Los Angeles Times regarding Evictions.
- Southwestern Law School, J.D. (2008)
- Lead Articles Editor, Southwestern Law Review, 2008
- University of LaVerne, MBA with a concentration in Information Technology (2004)
- California State University Northridge, B.S. Marketing (2000)
State Bar Memberships and Professional Affiliations
- Admitted to California State Bar and U.S. District Court (CDCA, EDCA, NDCA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Click Here, Los Angeles Lawyer, Vol. 33, No. 2, (April 2010).
- Deterring Bad Faith Clicks: Can the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act Deter Internet Click Fraud Schemes?, The Computer & Internet Lawyer, July 2010, Vol. 27 No. 7 (Ronald L. Johnston, ed.)
- Cy Pres: The Myths and Misconceptions, Los Angeles Daily Journal, (March 29, 2010) Artin
- Pursuing Cybersquatting Affiliates Using The Lanham Act, E Commerce Law Report, May 2010, Vol. 12 No. 5 (Michael D. Scott, ed.)