- Operation – This site is owned and operated by Jordan Law Group, A Professional Law Corporation (“JLG”), duly organized under the laws of the State of California. The Jordan Law Group Attorneys are licensed by the State of California and are currently active members of the State Bar of California.
- Acceptance of Agreement – You agree to the terms and conditions as set forth herein in this Terms and Conditions Of Use Agreement (the “Agreement”). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and JLG for purposes of your use of this Site and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to this Site. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The most current Agreement will be posted on this Site and JLG encourages you to review this Agreement when you visit this Site.
- Copyright – The content, organization, graphics, design and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
- ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT – This Site is ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT. The information presented throughout the Site does not constitute professional advice and is not intended to be legal advice. THERE IS NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP FORMED OR CREATED WHEN AN INTERNET WEB SURFER EITHER BROWSES THE SITE OR SUBMITS AN INQUIRY THROUGH THE WEBSITE “CONTACT US” FEATURE. THE INFORMATION AND ALL OTHER MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR GENERAL ADVICE AND FOR THE ADVERTISEMENT OF LEGAL SERVICES OFFERED BY THE JORDAN LAW GROUP ONLY. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IS LINKED.
- Indemnification – You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, the officers, managers, partners, shareholders, attorneys and employees and agents from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Third-Party Website – All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent websites.
- The laws of the State of California will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.